DESIRES AND ASPIRATIONS

 desire that has not been achieved

Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Hi, I am nilam nurhijjah patchouli here I will convey a little about my wishes and ideals.
Since childhood I have the desire to become a policewomen, the reason why, bacause I want to serve the country and socienty, in addition so that we ean be disciplined and responsible for example disciplined in terms of time and responsible for the tasks. Initially when I was elementary school I was wahh....it looks like a policewomen also cool haha...but since my high school I have  a different dedire again that is want to be a doctor the reason why yup. Because I want to be a doctor working while keeping in touch with people we may not know. Making the profession of a physicion a reward fieed and a way to heaven by trying as much as possible to save one's lite.
And but now why can I go to college and major in economics hemm because I feel I am more suited to be a bank employee and both my patents have blessed my current decision.
Ok, maybe this is all I can say about my desires and aspirations less and more I apologize.
Wassalamualaikum wr.wb

Komentar

Postingan Populer