favorite traveling

lumukutan island

if I'm on vacation or traveling usually I travel with my family or friends, but most people usually prefer to be with their partner, yeahh.... it seems like a very nice holiday with our spouse, but unfortunately I always do not.
 Among the trips I've done a few years ago, I think I want to share my travel story.



when I and my vollyball team went to jakarta representing the province of kalbar, at that time I had a vacation with my team to monas and old town. At that time me and my friends enjoyed the holiday even though only a day. 
 
tour front of history museum jakarta




the next year we went again to makasar with the same thing compete represent the kalbar, paa then and me and my friend also had a vacation, the first place we go to is losari beach, but at that time we did not have time to photograph the places that are there because my phone is discharged battery uhhh unfortunately

during the school holidays last year I also had a vacation with my schoolmates to the waterpark serantung sintang, actually at that time I wanted to go uphill belew with my friend, but my parents do not allow so I can just take a vacation to a place that is close.






this holiday plan next mebdan my friends chose to go on holiday to the island lumukutan when welcoming new year later.

Komentar

Postingan Populer