My best friend is my little family

Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Hi. My name is nilamnurhijjah this time I will tell a little about my best friend.

How do you I know them?
Yeah.. when I sit in high school.
Ok just go ahead🙌
When I was in high school, I met one of my friends named eling marida, when we sit together talking, telling stories, and exchanging opinions so we become close friends. Since the second grade rise of high school, I started to know two friends one named susan piesa sadryan usually called susan and the other one named nurbaiti used to be called nadya, at that time the four of us are friends. My two friends named susan and nadya are so naughty and funny that almost every time make me laugh😁 since then I am not a quiet child anymore. Till the third grade we are still four friends, but since than we  had started to be a naughty boy in the class, but our misbehavior never left the tasks assigned by the teacher, although we are often punished for being noisy in class, I am happy to have friends like them who always face problems together, and after we graduate from high school we all part ways because we start continuing education in different places, even though we all split up but we can still together when the holiday comes.
maybe this is all I can tell you about my best friend.
thanks😉
I miss you all my friends😚
they are the friends I always miss😊

Komentar

Postingan Populer